Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Website Finally Ready!



The past year has been a very busy and enlightening one for me and after many months of putting together my new website it's finally ready! Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!


I would like to thank my family and close friends for their constant support and encouragement throughout this process, I certainly couldn't have done it without them. I hope to update this blog on a regular basis with images of all the beautiful babies and children I have the pleasure of photographing and more gorgeous brides this coming wedding season.

Stay tuned....









2 comments:

Dagscott said...

Congratultions Honey! The new website looks fantastic. I think it really shows off your talent and all the great work you have already done. I'm sure there will be more great sucess in your future.
D.

IrinaPhotography said...

The site looks fantastic! You know I am your biggest fan. Best Wishes, Irina